Old Wethersfield is located along the
banks of the Connecticut River and only minutes from downtown Hartford.
There are a wide variety of activities awaiting you from a relaxing stroll along
the historic streets to enjoying a riverboat cruise on the Connecticut River.
One of the many historic sites available to tour is the Webb-Deane-Stevens Museum complex, shown above.
The links below give you an idea of the activities available to the guests. Your hosts John and Shireen will be happy to make recommendations and reservations for you.
- Gillette Castle State Park
- Mystic Seaport
- Mystic Aquarium & Institute for Exploration
- Lady Katherine River Cruises
- The Webb-Deane-Stevens Museum
- The New Britain Museum of American Art
- Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art
- Hill-Stead Museum
- The Mark Twain House Museum
- Yale Gallery of Art
- The Florence Griswold Museum
- The New England Air Museum
- Goodspeed Opera House
- Comcast Theatre
- The Hartford Stage
- The Bushnell Theater for the Performing Arts